You are here
Terms & conditions
We can accommodate only adults of 16 years of age or more.
We cannot accommodate pets.
Check in and check out
Check in time is after 3pm (5pm during August). Check out time is by 12 noon.
At the time of making a reservation for a room & breakfast we do not require a deposit. Your credit or debit card secures your booking. 30 days prior to your arrival we will debit your card with the value of your reservation as a deposit. On arrival you will need to present the credit card with which you secured the booking and/or any gift vouchers.
In the case of booking a suite (self-catering apartment), and to guarantee the reservation, a 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking. The final 50% is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
We accept MasterCard or Visa cards. We do not accept American Express or Diners.
Cancellations or modifications
El gran sueño is a small hotel, with only 5 rooms. Your reservation is very important to us and we would certainly miss your visit. We pride ourselves in a fair cancellation and modification policy, as we understand that circumstances may result in a change of plans.
- Cancellation or modification requests shall only be considered if made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you request to cancel or modify your booking more than 30 days prior to your arrival, no charges will apply.
- If a cancellation or modification is requested within 30 days of arrival, a refund of your deposit will be considered if we are able to successfully re-sell the nights. We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance to cover you in case you need to cancel.
- In the case of cancelling a reservation of a suite (self-catering apartment), the 50% deposit (and final 50% payment if already paid) will be considered if we are able to successfully re-sell the nights. We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance to cover you in case you need to cancel.
- Cancellations or modifications are not permitted on non-refundable tariffs or special offers. We srongly advise you to take out travel insurance to cover you in case you need to cancel.
- Reservations made using gift vouchers may not be modified and are non-refundable.
- Any refund is subject to a €10 administration fee.
No smoking policy
El gran sueño is 100% smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted inside any part of the house. Should it be brought to our attention that smoking has taken place, a refreshing fee of €100 will be applicable.
A charge of €100 will be taken in the event of a lost key. This covers the change of the lock and the cost of a new key.
We are more than happy to post any lost items subject to the costs of postage. We reserve the right to give to charity or dispose of lost property if it is unclaimed 2 weeks from the departure date.
We reserve the right to charge to your credit or debit card the cost for any damage done to your room or suite (self-catering apartment) or its contents during your stay or for any items that are missing when you leave.
Privacy and security policy
El gran sueño, in compliance with the Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal 15/99, of December, 13th, (LOPD), and the Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico 34/02, of July 11th, (LSSICE), is committed to rigorously comply with the existing legislation regarding the treatment of personal data and the security of the information, with the aim of assuring that the data provided by our customers is done with the security level that avoids that these data are lost or manipulated.
If you do sign up for our mailing list, your data will not be disclosed to any company outside of el gran sueño and we will only contact you about el gran sueño and our other ventures.
The el gran sueño site includes a variety of materials created by different members of the el gran sueño team. Although these works may be freely accessible on the World Wide Web and may not include any statement about copyright, the works are nevertheless protected by copyright. Users must assume that works are protected by copyright until they learn otherwise.