Michelin Star Experience
Early summer in Asturias is a spectacular experience. The vibrant greens of grasslands and forests are complemented by flourishing wild flowers and the sounds of migrating birds’ song. Best of all, Asturias does not suffer from extreme heat. Fresh mountain air, average temperatures in the mid 20s and cool, long evenings make Asturias a heavenly place to be in the summer.
To make that heavenly experience more special for you, we have teamed up with one of Asturias’ most famous restaurants El Corral del Indianu, and bring you a very special offer.
El Corral del Indianu is family owned and managed by self-trained chef, José Antonio Campoviejo and his wife, maître d’ Yolanda Vega. They have held their Michelin Star since 1999 and offer diners a truly special experience.
Book 7 nights with us and we will treat you to the spectacular tasting menus Sensaciones for two at El Corral del Indianu in Arriondas.
Book using Promotion code CORRAL247
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for stays from the 10th September until the 31st October 2022.
- Offer subject to availability and a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Offer is in conjunction with our Standard Tarrif and are non-refundable.
- The full amount is payable within 24 hours of making the booking.
- Prices are for 2 people sharing 1 apartment.
- Reservation in El Corral del Indianu is subject to availability.
- Reservation includes Free Cancelation insurance from EuropeAssistance
- Over 18s only.